Model 52841 1-Ch 3.6 GHz or 2-Ch 1.8 GHz 12-bit A/D with DDC, Kintex UltraScale – 3U VPX
Compatible Architectures: AMC, cPCI, XMC, PCIe
Compatible Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Model 52841 is a member of the JadeTM family of high-performance 3U VPX boards. The Jade architecture embodies a new streamlined approach to FPGA-based boards, simplifying the design to reduce power and cost, while still providing some of the highest- performance FPGA resources available today. Designed to work with Pentek’s new NavigatorTM Design Suite of tools, the combination of Jade and Navigator offers users an efficient path to developing and deploying FPGA-based data acquisition and processing.
The 52841 is a high-speed data converter with programmable DDCs (digital downconverters). It is suitable for connection to HF or IF ports of a communications or radar system. Its built-in data capture feature offers an ideal turnkey solution as well as a platform for developing and deploying custom FPGA-processing IP. It includes a 3.6 GHz, 12-bit A/D converter and a large DDR4 memory. In addition to supporting PCI Express Gen. 3 as a native interface, Model 52841 includes optional high-bandwidth connections to the Kintex UltraScale FPGA for custom digital I/O.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal radar and software radio interface solution
- One-channel mode with 3.6 GHz, 12-bit A/D
- Two-channel mode with 1.8 GHz, 12-bit A/D
- Programmable one- or two-channel DDC (Digital Downconverter)
- Optional 5 GB of DDR4 SDRAM
- Supports Xilinx Kintex UltraScale FPGAs
- PCI Express (Gen. 1, 2 & 3) interface up to x8
- Optional LVDS and gigabit serial connections to the FPGA for custom I/O
- Compatible with several VITA standards including: VITA-46, VITA-48 and VITA-65 (OpenVPXTM System Specification)
- µSync clock/sync for multiboard synchronization
Wideband Software Radio, Signal Intelligence & Communications Apps.
Call Pentek For Availability