Teledyne LeCroy’s PCI Express® Protocol Analysis and Test Tools
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE TOOLS
Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8/10
Specification Compliance: PCI Express Standards: 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0
Whether you are a test engineer or firmware developer, Teledyne LeCroy’s Protocol Analyzers will help you measure performance and quickly identify, troubleshoot and solve your protocol problems.
Teledyne LeCroy’s products include a wide range of probe connections to support XMC, AMC, VPX, ATCA, microTCA, Express Card, MiniCard, Express Module, CompactPCI Serial, MidBus connectors and flexible mult-lead probes for PCIeR 1.0a, 1.1 (“Gen1” at 2.5GT/s), PCIe 2.0 (“Gen2” at 5 GT/s), PCIe 3.0 (“Gen3” at 8 GT/s) and PCIe 4.0 (“Gen4” at 16 GT/s).
Teledyne LeCroy offers a complete range of protocol test solutions, including analyzers, exercisers, protocol test cards, and physical layer testing tools that are certified by the PCI-SIG for ensuring compliance and compatibility with PCI Express specifications, including PCIe 4.0.
Features & Benefits
- One button protocol error check. Lists all protocol errors found in a trace. Great starting point for beginning a debug session.
- Flow control screen that quickly shows credit balances for root complex and endpoint performance bottlenecks. Easily find out why your add-in card is underperforming on its benchmarks.
- LTSSM state view screen that accurately shows power state transitions with hyperlinks to drill down to more detail. Helps identify issues when endpoints go into and out of low power states.
- Full power management state tracking with Teledyne LeCroy’s interposer technology. Prevents loss of trace data when the system goes into electrical idle.
- Teledyne LeCroy’s Data View shows only the necessary protocol handshaking ACK/NAKs so you don’t have to be a protocol expert to understand if root complexes and endpoints are communicating properly.
- Real Time Statistics puts the analyzer into a monitoring mode showing rates for any user term chosen. Good for showing performance and bus utilization of the DUT.
- Zero Time™ Search provides a fast way to search large traces for specific protocol terms.
- Config space can be displayed in its entirety so that driver registers can be verified.
- Lanes supported: x1,x2,x4,x8,x16
- Speeds: 2.5GT/s, 5GT/s, 8GT/s, 16GT/s
- Probes/Interposers: active and passive PCIe slot,
XMC, AMC, VPX, Express card, Express Module, Minicard, Mid-Bus, Multi-lead, External PCIe cable, CompactPCI, Serial SFF-8639, M.2/NGFF and others
- Form factor: Card, Chassis
- Lanes supported: X1,x2,x4,x8,x16
- Speeds: 2.5GT/s, 5GT/s, 8GT/s
- Emulation: root complex and endpoint emulation
- Protocol Test Card
- Speeds: 2.5GT/s and 5GT/s operation
- Add-in-card test
- BIOS Platform Test
- Single Root IO Virtualization Test
Mezzanine Boards, Add-in Cards, Host Carrier Systems, System Boards, Chips
Teledyne LeCroy700 Chestnut Ridge Rd
Chestnut Ridge, NY, 10977