Extreme Environment PT110 Atom Fanless Barebone
Logic Supply introduces the Extreme Environment PT110, an ultra-slim, fanless Intel® Atom™ platform featuring a Windows Embedded Standard (WES) image that can be customized to meet project requirements. Housed in a ruggedized, small-footprint enclosure, the PT110 is designed for seamless deployment in industrial environments, public access areas, or medical facilities.
The PT110 features an Intel® Atom™ N270 CPU paired with the Intel® 945GSE embedded chipset. The internal components are contained in an extruded aluminum alloy chassis that is designed to protect the system from shock and vibration. The exterior has a matte silver finish and is less than 1.5” thick, making it very easy to disguise from view in high-traffic areas.
With a WES image designed to mimic XP Pro, but with a scaled down footprint, the entire OS can be installed on a CF card, saving cost and extending the platform’s lifespan. The image can be configured to boot directly to a custom shell for improved user experience and security. This is ideal for multi-user, interactive devices because it limits the types of programs people have access to while making it easy to locate the programs they need.
The platform is designed for reliability and maintains silent, uninterrupted operation over time. And, with an extended temperature range of -40°C–70°C, wide input DC power, legacy I/O, and Wi-fi options, the PT110 is excellent for use in manufacturing, construction, kiosks, and other demanding applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- PT110 packs in the I/O options, utilizing RJ45 connectors for serial output; it can easily drive multiple devices while taking up minimal space and drawing very little electricity
- Utilizes off-the-shelf hardware so driver support and integration with other systems and components are straightforward and simple
- Comes fully assembled and tested by Logic Supply’s expert computer technicians so it arrives ready for plug-and-play operation
- Features a terminal block power connector with wide input (10–28 V) DC power providing a secure, reliable power source for industrial devices
- If opting for WES 2009, customers who have standardized on Windows XP get the features they’re familiar with but in a smaller, more customizable package
- Features a 1.6 GHz Intel® Atom™ N270 processor with the 9456GSE embedded chipset
- Offers VGA, DVI-D, 6 USB 2.0 ports, 3 RS-232 COM ports (via RJ45 connectors), audio, and dual Gb LAN
- Shock: Operating 20 G (11 ms), Non-operating 60 G (standard HDD); Operating 40 G (11 ms), Nonoperating 80 G (with SSD)
- Comes standard with 1 GB wide temperature RAM; configuration options include HDD or SSD, RJ45 to serial port cables, operating system, and assembly services
- Dimensions are: 252 x 33 x 199 mm (9.9” x 1.3” x 7.8”)