The PPC-E7+ is a compact Panel PC with a 7 inch WVGA (800 x 480) TFT color LCD and a resistive touch screen. Unlike other compact Panel PCs, the PPC-E7+ comes with Windows CE 6.0 fully configured and installed on flash disk allowing the software engineer to concentrate on writing applications and not have to worry about configuration and setup. Just apply power and watch the Windows CE User Interface appear on the vivid color LCD touchscreen.
The PPC-E7+ has an embedded ARM9, 400 MHz Fanless Low Power Processor with MMU. This Panel PC supports up to 256MB of external DDR2 / SDRAM, 1GB of NAND Flash, and 4MB of serial data flash. Also two MMC/SD card sockets are provided for additional Flash storage.
The PPC-E7+ offers: four serial ports, two high speed USB 2.0 host ports, 10/100 Base-T Ethernet with onboard RJ-45 connector, an I2S Audio port with Line In/Out and a battery backed real time clock. The PPC-E7+ can use power from +12 Vdc. to +26 Vdc. wide input voltage range.
For Windows CE application development, Windows Visual Studio provides everything the user needs for developing PPC-E7+ applications. All the compiling, converting, downloading, and debugging inherent to software development can be done from one easy to use high level interface. EMAC provides a WinCE SDK for the PPC-E7+, which contains source examples and drivers.
The PPC-E7+ starts at $495.00 USD per unit.
For more information on the PPC-E7+ go to our website: http://www.emacinc.com/panel_pc/ppc_e7+.htm
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- ARM9 400 MHz Fanless Low Power Processor
- Line Level Audio In & Out
- Graphic LCD Interface with Touchscreen
- Wide input Operating Voltage from 12 to 26 Vdc
- High Speed USB Host & OTG Ports
- 3 Serial RS232 ports & 1 RS232/422/485 port
- 10/100Base-T Ethernet with on-board RJ-45 port
- Up to 256 MB RAM and 1 GB NAND Flash
- 2 SD/MMC Flash Card Sockets
- 4 Channel 10-bit Analog-to-Digital Converter & GPIO