Iconfidant SSH & SSL
Iconfidant SSH & SSL are source code products providing embedded security for VxWorks, Solaris and Linux based systems. Iconfidant allows network equipment vendors to easily add secure, encrypted communication to their devices.
Iconfidant SSH implements SSHv1 and SSHv2 protocols and includes:
- ssh –rlogin/rsh-like client program.
- sshd – ssh login daemon.
- sftp – secure file transfer program for SSH1 and SSH2.
- sftp-server – secure FTP server subsystem.
Iconfidant SSL implements SSLv2/v3 and TLS protocols and includes:
- ssl –ssl client program.
- ssld – ssl login daemon.
- tls – tls client program
Features & Benefits
- Allows OEMs to easily add security to existing products or new designs.
- Full source code provided, royalty free.
- Drop in support for VxWorks, Solaris and Linux.
- Small footprint and optimized design for embedded systems.
- Strong authentication and encryption protect against common Internet attacks.
- Encryption/hash algorithm support: AES, 3DES, Twofish, Blowfish, Arcfour, CAST128, DSA, RSA, Diffie-Hellman, MD5, SH1.
- Logical API allows easy integration of Iconfidant libraries with existing CLI & Web interface.
- Support for WindRiver Web & CLI interfaces provided (formerly RapidControl CLI & Web).
- Supports multiple communication channels.
Medical Devices , Server and Storage Networking, Telecom/Networking, Military/Aerospace, Industrial Controls, Consumer Devices, Mobile/Handheld