Wireless Standards Supported: 802.11 a/b/g/Draft N, 802.11e, 802.11f, 802.11h, 802.11i,
802.1x, WPA/WPA2 and other IEEE 802.11 standards
Compatible Operating Systems: Linux, VxWorks, Nucleus, other embedded OS
TeamF1’s Secure Gateway Solution is a comprehensive turnkey software package that combines
a rich set of field-proven, standard components with an array of customizable
options to provide OEMs/ODMs the ultimate in product flexibility. It enables OEMs to build
fully integrated UTM devices allowing users to carve out security zones and manage
security policies in a centralized manner.
A member of TeamF1’s SMBWare™ family of innovative prepackaged solutions, the Secure
Gateway Solution enables OEMs/ODMs to deliver leading-edge VPN/firewall
gateway devices to the small-to-medium business (SMB) market in record time at far less
risk than traditional
Devices built around the Secure Gateway Solution offer end-customers ironclad, advanced
networking security; easy-to-use device management features; and multiple gateway options.
TeamF1 also offers OEMs different ways to customize, or “brand” the graphical user
interfaces (GUIs) of gateway devices. With the Secure Gateway Solution,
OEMs can build gateways between multiple LAN, WAN, and DMZ interfaces – plus any other
security zones – of several different types. WAN interfaces can include DSL, cable modem,
Ethernet, cellular data (3G) links, or even a Wi-Fi® client link. LAN interfaces can
include a simple Ethernet port connected to an external switch, a built-in Ethernet switch
(an unmanaged or a ” smart ” managed switch), or a Wi-Fi access point.
Business-class wireless gateway appliances, UTM and VPN devices, with wired and wireless
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Proven TeamF1 software components and common framework lessen OEMs’ risk.
- Comprehensive set of features packaged to provide full customization of devices.
- Extensive IEEE 802.11 support, with emphasis on security and Quality of Service.
- Advanced protocols (IPsec VPN, SSL, etc.) provide ironclad networking security features.
- Branding options offer a cost-effective, customized look and feel.
- Standard, field-tested software solution in a production-ready custom package, with all
hardware integration, porting, testing, and validating completed by TeamF1.
- Wireless AP Gateway with advanced VPN/Firewall capabilities
for an all-in-one wired + wireless LAN solution
- Friendly browser-based remote web-management provided by interfaces that utilize an
step-by-step wizard, simplifies configuration of even the most advanced VPN tunnel
- SNMP and powerful command line interface (CLI) is provided to configure and monitor a
gateway device and automate common tasks.
- Extensively validated on a variety of embedded OSs and CPU platforms that include
ARM/Xscale, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 processors.